Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still Sick, But Feeling Better

Well, I am still suffering from this flu/cold thing I have going on. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and discovered that I had three things: 1) sinus infection, 2) flu virus, and 3) an infection in the lining of my rib cage (there's a technical name for it, but I don't know it...too bad Jeromy's not home). To help my healing process, the doctor put me on three different medications. An antibiotic for my sinus infection, a steriod for my lungs (Jeromy says that's because I'm an asthmatic who is sick), and Tamiflu (he said it was a little late to go on this, but he was hoping it would speed up my healing process).

I also took Friday off work so that I could rest. Now it is Sunday and I do feel better. I still do not have my voice back 100%, but I plan on taking it easy with talking this week (as much as possible anyways). I also still have a horrible cough and major breathing issues (I am using my inhaler A LOT). Hopefully, I can kick this thing soon. It is beginning to frustrate me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon!