Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow Day #4

Yes, today is Saturday, but yesterday we had yet another snow day. We had a snow storm early Friday morning and every school in the area was closed because of it. Now that we have reached our fourth calamity day, we only have 1 day left. Even though I enjoy my days off, I do not want to make up days in June.

Anyways, even though we did not have school I was able to keep busy. After Jeromy cleared off our driveway and sidewalks, we loaded up the plow into his new Dodge Ram to head over to my mom's house to dig her out. While Jeromy plowed her driveway, Mom, Elena, and I headed to her back yard to build a snowman. There were pictures taken, but I will have to post them later.

Later that night, Jeromy and I went to a poker party at a fellow ER residents house. Neither of us won, but I went much farther then Jeromy.

In other news...I weighed in at weight watchers on Thursday and found out that I had lost another 2.4 pounds. That makes 10 pounds total!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Not only do we need pics of the snowman, we also need pics & details about your new vehicles. I can't believe that hasn't gotten any attention yet! :-)