Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Few Interesting Happenings

First of all...two of my sisters finally joined the ranks of bloggers everywhere. To check out their blogs click on the links in the column to the right. Welcome Kelly and Laura! I could use the help!

Second...Today
was the last day of school! (at least with kids) The funny thing was
that we had a two hour delay today because of all the fog. It messed up
our exam schedule, but that's okay. We still finished them, I just
didn't have as much time in the afternoon to grade them.

Third...We met with Mark Rigg
(our builder) on Monday. The price for our house came in just where
Jeromy wanted it. So, I still get my pool (what would I do all summer
without a pool?) Anyways, the truly exciting news is that Mark said he
can begin building when we sign the papers and officially own the land.
That's in about 2-3 weeks! Crazy! Hopefully, if all goes well, we will
be able to move in well before the baby comes.

Lastly...This is
really cool...I went to St Charles today to have Jeromy perform an
ultrasound. It was neat to have him actually doing the ultrasound. The
equipment in the ER is not as good as at my OB, but we were able to
make out a shiny blob and see the blob move. That, to me, is a good
sign that things are going well. At least the little peapod is holding on.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Once again...I sit here with tears in my eyes...happy tears but tears. :-) I can't begin to imagine how it must have been to have your wonderful husband doing the ultrasound & getting to share that special moment together. I'm so happy for you both & can't wait to meet the "little pea pod"! :-)