Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Fun Night with Alex and Elena

Kelly had to work tonight so I agreed to babysit the kids over night. They came over around 2:00 and played Wii
(always an adventure). Shortly after Kelly left, the kids and I went
swimming. Then, they were starving (at least that's what Elena said),
so we called Grandma and picked her up and headed to Burger King. After
dinner, we took food to Uncle Jeromy and dropped Grandma off so she
could go to work. Alex had ate A LOT of food so I thought it would be
wise if he worked some of it off, so we went to the playground at Coy
Elementary. Here are a couple pictures from the fun:




We returned to my house and Alex once again played Wii (he loves that thing). Then we watched Scooby Doo and then they went to bed.

There
will probably be more news tomorrow since Uncle Jeromy and I are taking
them to the zoo. Elena has been looking forward to the trip almost all
week!

No comments: