Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend Happenings!

You would think from the title that a lot happened this weekend, but
actually it didn't. On Friday, I had to have a 3 hour glucose test (I
failed the 1 hour). According to Jeromy I barely passed with a C-. My
OB said that if I failed I would have to see a dietitian. Jeromy thinks she still may send me to a dietitian with my score. Oh well...we'll see.

After
the test, I met up with Mom and we headed out shopping and then to
Kelly's house. We all went to Alex's t-ball game and then to dinner at
Burger King. Afterwards, when I had arrived home, a huge storm hit! It
wasn't too bad here in Oregon, but a tornado hit close to Laura's house
and near the hospital where Jeromy was working that night! Scary!

I honestly don't remember what we did on Saturday. Oh well!

Sunday
was a bit more exciting. Jeromy, Michelle and I went out to dinner at
Tony Packos and then to a Toledo Mud Hens game. Our
church had reserved about 120 tickets, so we had a nice sized group at
the game. We had a lot of fun, but it did start to get a little boring
toward the end. We lost the game to the Columbus Clippers.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Isn't that just the nastiest tasting stuff? 14 years and I can still remember it! I was borderline with Kelsey, too - and then she was 9# and I gained 60# - try not to copy your aunt!! If you want some yummy glucose friendly recipes, the south beach diet recipes are pretty good. Love you. Aunt Monique