Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bricks and Insulation

While finishing up work yesterday, Jeromy called (on his way TO work) to inform me that they had laid a large part of the bricks and it looked like insulation had been put up in the garage. So, after dinner, Mom, Kelly, Alex, Elena, and I headed over to take a look. I was unable to post yesterday because the camera's battery died and I needed to recharge it before I could download the pictures.

Here are pictures of the brick. Unfortunately, the sun was going down, so there is a glare in one of the pictures.




Here are pictures of the insulation (I know, not very exciting):


A look downstairs from upstairs:

Abigail's closet:

The ceiling in our bedroom:

2 comments:

Jourdyn97 said...

Glad your house is coming up quickley, sorta, glad that you are having a baby, I bet she is going to be adorable!!

Sharon said...

isn't my daughter just the sweetest! Anyways, It's going so quickly - I'm so excited for you!!!!