Friday, September 12, 2008

Funny Baby Story!

(At least it's funny to us)

Yesterday, I had yet another check-up with Dr. Kanios (my OB/GYN). As always happens at my appointments, Lynn (our very nice nurse), used a Doppler to check out Abigail's heartbeat. Well, yesterday, was a very active day for little Abigail. She never stopped moving! (At times it even hurt! Body organs are not made to be trampolines.) So, when Lynn was measuring the heartbeat, Abigail must have gotten annoyed because she slugged me very hard right where the Doppler was. We thought it was very funny and cute. Lynn said that as time progresses she may do that even more. I have a feeling that we have a very feisty baby!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hello??? she is your daughter...did u expect any less than feisty???

It is cute and funny how they fight back when being pushed around!