Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day of Stress

Today has been a very stressful day! Oh, where to start?

Let's see...let me begin with baby stress. I was up off and on all night. I had a weird pain in my abdomen and a steady trickle of liquid coming out so that I felt as if I was peeing my self (I know, pretty picture). Anyways, I was nervous that something might be wrong so I called the doctor. They wanted me to come in today to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid. So, I took a half day, picked up Jeromy and headed to the other side of town. Luckily, the doctor said that it was not amniotic fluid. Most likely Abigail is laying on my bladder (I know, disgusting). So that takes care of that stress.

My second stress actually took place while I was at school this morning. My third period class went very well where all the kids were reading silently. Then, the bell rang for the break before fourth period (my class is a double block) and next thing I know I have two kids tumbling onto my desk fighting. Let's just say, I was in shock and so was the rest of the class. I went around the corner and grabbed the closest male teacher (I wasn't going to break it up...Hello, I'm pregnant). By the time I got back one of the boys had broke up the fight. So, we took the boys down to the Dean of Students. The nice thing is that by the time I returned the rest of the class had picked up the room (how sweet!). It was not a fun day at work.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh I've had nights like that! I had nights that I would have to clean my whole bed because any one of children decided to sucker punch or side kick my bladder and there's no control once that happens!!! But I'm glad Abigail is okay!