Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Trip to the North

This morning Jeromy, Andy, Laura, Mom, and I headed to Frankenmuth, MI. We stopped at Birch Run first for outlet shopping. I bought a new sweater at Motherhood Maternity and we bought some baby clothes at Carters. After shopping for a while, we headed over to Tony's for lunch. If you have never ate there, I definitely recommend it the next time you're in Frankenmuth.

After lunch, we went to Bronner's where we all spent a lot of money. We bought a bulb for Abigail and a Baby's First Christmas ornament. After spending a few hours at Bronner's we went to downtown Frankenmuth for a very quick shopping trip (we were in the store for fifteen minutes). We then headed home.

We had a good time today, but I think we would all agree that we are tired. It's nice to be home, in my pj's, and watching a movie.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have never been to Frankenmuth - I am so sheltered!!! Although I think Rob knows that Bronners would cost him a fortune so he keeps me away! I'm glad you had fun!