Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Quick Update

I don't have any pictures (nothing has happened which photographs well), but a lot seems to be happening. First, our plumbing is all in (minus the fixtures). I believe I mentioned in an earlier post that it was in the process of being installed. On Tuesday, Jeromy and I went back out to Lighting Gallery to bring our light fixtures closer to our budget. We were able to cut off five hundred dollars from the original order without making too many changes. Last night we traveled to Genoa to work on our carpets and other flooring choices (we had issues with Carpets by Otto, so we are trying this company instead).

This brings us to today. Immediately after school, Jeromy and I headed to the house to meet with Mark and the electrician. The electrician did not show up and Mark was not happy (I'm sure there will be words). So, we did our walk-through with Mark and made sure all the extra outlets we desired would be installed. We also found out about some changes that we will need to make once again at Lighting Gallery. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Oh! I almost forgot! They have also began to put our siding on the back of the house. That would have been nice to photograph, but it was raining while we were at the house. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to get a picture.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

WOW! all this house excitement!
What's even more exciting is to watch that ticker move closer and closer to the end!!! you're more than half way there!! YEAH!!