Thursday, March 15, 2007

...and the Month Goes On...

I heard from the fertility doctor's office yesterday afternoon. They had received the results from my blood test and my estrogen and progeterone levels were exactly where he wanted to see them. They told me to keep my injections at 3 ampules a day. I have another appointment with him on Saturday morning. Jeromy is going to go with me to the appointment. He is going to ask the doctor all the questions that I have. I believe that it will be easier for him to ask the questions because I tend to be too emotional at times.

I would like to find out the doctor's opinion about how likely these treatments are going to work. Also, what his time line might be. I am interested in hearing his responses.

I am feeling more and more like God is leading me towards adoption. I have absolutely no problem with adoption, but I also don't want to give up if He would have us continue trying. I guess I want to hear the doctor's opinion about how the treatments are going. I hope this doesn't mean that I don't have faith. I struggle with this all the time. We talked about this in our small group on Sunday. How do we know when God is answering our prayers? How do we know that what we hear is actually God talking to us? If I had the answers to these questions it would be so much more helpful.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My heart breaks, but I know there's nothing I can personally do but pray. Prayer...it seems like such a little thing, but that's really the best thing I can do for you now. You know I'm always hear if you need an ear!