Friday, March 30, 2007

Relay for Life

This year my church is putting together a team for the Oregon Relay for Life (actually its my cell group, Mod Squad, but we thought it would be more fun if we got more people involved. If you are from church and haven't heard anything, keep your eyes peeled). Anyways, Relay for Life benefits the American Cancer Society. It is being held on June 15 & 16 at Clay High School. Our team needs to have someone on the track for the entire relay (that includes over night!). We will have a campsite on the football field and I believe it is going to be a lot of fun!

If you are interested in sponsoring me, go to the following website: www.acsevents.org/relay/Oregon. Then, click on Sponsor Participant and then enter my name. It would be greatly appreciated. My goal on my website is only $100, but I would actually love to raise more. Also, if you are interested in participating in the relay and do not go to the church, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

This has got to be one of the greatest ways to raise money for a good cause!

No comments: