Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another Month of Hoping

I don't really know where to start. Today I went to the fertility doctor for the first time since the "over-stim" in January. Last Wednesday I started taking the fertility drugs again. He started me out at the same dosage as in January (he simply planned on not giving me as much towards the end of the cycle). Today, was the appointment where he needed to decide where to take me with my medicine. The ultrasound showed about four eggs that looked very promising. Luckily, there were not as many as there were at this point in January. As a result, he felt safe in raising my medication 1/2 an ampule. Tomorrow before going into work, he would like me to have a blood test to get a reading on my estrogen levels. He will use the results of the test to determine the amount of medication I will use for the rest of the week. He is hoping that everything will continue on the path it is on and that I will ovulate on Saturday.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: