Monday, March 5, 2007

Great Times with Friends!

This weekend was a refreshing time with friends. Saturday night, my friend Jen had invited a group of us over for fun and games. I have not laughed so hard in a long time! We all just had a great time. On Sunday night, our small group came over as usual but for a change of pace we played Texas Hold 'em. We had so much fun! I didn't win (Michelle did - I think she cheated. Just kidding, Michelle). I think everyone had a great time getting to know one another better.

I just love weekends like these when I can just say that I had fun!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

First of all...I did not cheat! Just because I hid some of your chips from you doesn't mean I cheated. I gave them back! :-)

But on a serious note, I totally agree. I had such a great time this weekend and am really glad to hear you did as well. I haven't heard you laugh like that in such a long time! I'm glad you had fun!