Thursday, March 29, 2007

Simple Thoughts...

Okay, I just had a few thoughts that I wanted to get down:

1) There are only 5 days left of school until Spring Break! Actually, 4 if I don't count next Thursday. On that day we are having a two hour delay for teacher meetings in the morning and we have an assembly (Eagle Idol) in the afternoon. Because of all this disruption we are only have 20 minutes of 1st period (my planning period) and then the 3 lunch class periods. The countdown has begun (actually it began over a week ago).

2) I am very frustrated about something right now (I'm not going into details here, ask in person if interested). I've just decided that when you know too much about things it causes too many ripples in your life. I have decided that I would rather go back to the days when I knew nothing. I was happier then. I always thought that your life would go smoothly if you listened to God and followed what He told me to do. Obviously, I was listening to the wrong person.

3) I am so excited for my friend Michelle. She has a date tonight with a very nice guy! I hope things work out. Keep your fingers cross!

4) On the fertility side of life, if treatments don't work this month (don't get mad Jeromy, I'm positive thinking...it's going to work!), we will not be doing treatments next month because of the cruise. The timing is just off. If we do treatments, we will be gone the week that I need to go in for all the ultrasounds. Let's just keep praying that this month is a success!

That's all for my simple thoughts for now. Jeromy called from work and distracted me (yes, my mind is now blank). Until next time....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm with you on the countdown!:-) The year has gone by very quickly, but I'm definitely looking forward to Spring Break! As for #2, you know my thoughts. And...as for #3...Thanks! He is a very nice guy! :-) In regards to #4, I'll continue to pray for you! Keep your head up & don't let others get you down! You are a great person, and God has a great plan for you life.