Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby and House News

I'll first start with the House News. They have been continuing to work on the drywall. For the most part, all of the nails and seams are hidden. They continue to add putty (I think that is what it is called) to hide them. The pictures don't look any different from any of the other drywall pictures, so I'm not going to post them. Hopefully, they will begin the cabinets soon so we can add new pictures.

Now, on to the baby news! I went to the doctor yesterday with quite the little cheering section. Jeromy had to work and I don't like to go by myself, so my mom had planned on going with me. Then, Kelly had to work so now we had Elena and Alex trailing along. It definitely was one of my more "interesting" appointments.

Anyways, Abigail's heartbeat was strong and the doctor says that she is growing right on schedule! Beginning next week, I have to go to the office twice a week for non-stress tests. Also, the doctor revealed the plan that we may deliver during the 38th week! That is very exciting!

Here is a picture of that exciting visit to the doctor's office:

No comments: