Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Paint and Floors

Before Jeromy left for work today we went over to the house to see where they were. Yesterday, they had painted the rest of the bedrooms. I didn't have the camera with me and my phone did not take good pictures of the paint color. Here is what I got today:

Master Bedroom:

Abigail's room:

First Spare Room:

Second Spare Room:

The floors in the master bathroom have been laid. I wasn't able to get great pictures because they had it blocked off. But here are the pictures of the floor and the shower floor:


In the garage, we found that they had delivered the doors, steps, and banisters. Here are some pictures of that:


They were also there working on the cabinets. They said that they should be finished tomorrow. I should have pictures then. Also, we were told that they would be laying the flooring in the kitchen tonight. The fireplace will be bricked on Saturday. Things are really flying!

No comments: