Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Met Sarah Palin!


This morning Mom, Kelly, Alex, Elena and I headed to a press conference for Sarah Palin. Kelly has been very active working on the McCain campaign and had received four tickets to Palin's rally in Bowling Green. But, then, last night she was given the opportunity for us all to go to the press conference. At that point, she got a fifth ticket so Alex could go. So, shortly after 8:00 this morning we arrived at the company Xunfire (they manufacture solar panels)in South Toledo and waited in line to enter. Only 100 people were on the list to enter.

All of the pictures posted here are from Kelly's camera. My camera's battery died at the end of the rally, so I'm waiting for the battery to charge.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way...it was the Xunlight Corporation! ;)

Traci said...

That is so weird! I didn't know what you were talking about at first. I know I put Xunlight when I wrote it. I think it "corrected" itself. Who knows!

Laura said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could have gone. So is Alex still voting for Obama?

Sharon said...

WOW! How exciting!!!!

Traci said...

Yes, Alex still says he is voting for Obama (darn Michael!). Good thing he is only six! :) We have plenty of time to mold him into a good republican.